Hilly

Chaylor Fenneli inserts in USA

Does anyone know of a supplier of Chaylor Fenneli inserts here in the U.S.? I'm looking for the A4100 notebook/folder insert. I know there is someone in Arizona who carries them, but I don't have a name or contact info for them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kevin Hopkins at Springfield Leather was considering carrying them- give him a call first.

Johanna

If Kevin doesnt have them yet, here is the number...480-223-3130

Gloria is her name. Tell her I said hi.

Allen

I just ordered some stuff from Gloria out of Arizona last week. 200 dollar minimum for wholesale prices but if you don't order that much, it's just a few more bucks tacked on to each item. Received it very quick. I called Springfield also and they said they were going to be carrying them but weren't quite ready yet. They said they would make a very public announcement when they do start selling them. Hope this helps. RW

Thanks everyone. I called Springfield leather, and the woman I talked to said they'd probably be carrying CF inserts by Jan 1, 2010.

I had the chance to examine Keith's display at Sheridan, and the interiors looked well constructed and designed, as always. I would have preferred more natural colors, but maybe that's just what he brought to the show? Years ago we bought C-F interiors because wallet guts take a lot of time and careful stitching to make by hand. The C-F were higher priced than the alternatives back then, but the quality was superior. I can't think of too many companies that even make interiors these days- perhaps someone out there knows other sources? That might be a good niche market for someone with a sewing machine and patience.

Johanna

Curtis-

They are the interiors for checkbooks, wallets, clutch purses etc. You know, where all the tiny pockets are for credit cards and your drivers license and stuff. CF makes the insides, you carve or stamp an outside piece of leather and sew them together. You get a professional looking piece you can still claim as "made -by-hand", but you don't have to make the guts, which is time consuming.

Johanna

heres a place you can order from they are in california. its marcellus-oriva leather co. there number is 310-970-1166 they sell lace mainly but they sent me a sample inside and it was real nice. theyve been around 106 yrs so i think they might know what there doing. they have a lot of interiors to choose from. and there made from the same leather as there lace. and come in the same colors also. they do have a minimum of like 6 insides cause they make them as there ordered. but call n check them out. they were real nice. there website doesnt have there insides on but you can check it out for the lace. www.leathercraft-lace.com they offer 5 different widths of lace. in variety of colors including natural. hope this helps. Bronc/Bonnie

Does anyone know of a supplier of Chaylor Fenneli inserts here in the U.S.? I'm looking for the A4100 notebook/folder insert. I know there is someone in Arizona who carries them, but I don't have a name or contact info for them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

480 319 2314