dscott

Business card help

I am wanting to make some Business cards love to see some of what some folks here have on thers

Thanks

Dscott

I am wanting to make some Business cards love to see some of what some folks here have on thers

Thanks

Dscott

.................DAVID PUT MY NAME AND ADDRESS ON YOUR CARDS...... : :Lighten::spoton::red_bandana:

IF THEY WANT LEATHER WORK, CALL ME THEN I GIVE THEM MY ADDRESS

NAME

PHONE NUMBER

E-MAIL ADDRESS

Edited by Luke Hatley

Dscott

we had this talk awile ago if you search biz card I start th topic you should find it.

Josh

tanks i will look it up

Dscott

I buy two sided Ink Jet printer stock and use MSWord to print them. I like to vary my ink colors. Sometimes I do them dark blue, sometimes maroon, and sometimes basic black. I prefer card stock that is not basic white, usually buy ivory.

Front:

business card.doc

Back:

business card side 2.doc

business card.doc

business card side 2.doc

Those are really nice. Thanks for sharing

Thanks! I still think they could use some layout work, but they've got what I need on them. There was a Celtic graphic in the middle of the front, but I had to do away with it.

I went with Vistaprint.com. If you don't want anything too terribly fancy, they have a lot of "stock" cards to choose from and you might get 'em for about $20 for 250...from there, you just customize them anyway you like them.

I wanted my own image on my card, and they let me do that. When all was said and done, mine cost about $40 for 250. I just stamped a scrap piece, colored it, and took a close up pic of it to use for a background.

bizcrd.jpg

post-6892-12629713134_thumb.jpg

the leather pic is a great idea thanks

Dscott

zazzle.com allows you to customize your own business cards. It is an inexpensive site to have professional looking cards made. I highly recommend it.

I use glossy photos of my work with my name and website and email printed on it. I can't tell you how many double takes and compliments a good business card gets. Its the perfect hook after a good handshake introduction and a friendly conversation.

I intentionally do not list my address or number. If I want that particular person to have my number I'll write it on the back.

Here's mine:

One of my clients also owns a graphics shop.

TSCLBC1.jpg

TSCLBC2.jpg

post-6344-127159263628_thumb.jpg

post-6344-12715926379_thumb.jpg

I use glossy photos of my work with my name and website and email printed on it. I can't tell you how many double takes and compliments a good business card gets. Its the perfect hook after a good handshake introduction and a friendly conversation.

I intentionally do not list my address or number. If I want that particular person to have my number I'll write it on the back.

I use Studio 3 in Rapid City, SD. The lady does awsome work, makes a premium card and is very reasonable. Her cards draw a lot of favorable comments and her turn around is quick. If anyone wants her contacts, let me know and I will post it. I think the last batch I got was a bit over $85.00 for 1000. 2 sided card, photo and text on both sides. Ken

Most of my leather work tends more toward practical use, . . . and my business card reflects that.

Mine are done on Microsoft Publisher, printed on a laser printer, on standard office supply store business card computer stock.

May God bless,

Dwight

buscar.jpg

post-6728-127228463948_thumb.jpg

Here's my card I just had printed up... I think it came out well even though I designed it really quickly.

LCL-BC01-MockUp.jpg

post-11245-127250294677_thumb.jpg

Edited by VonFuct

thank you all so much for all the imput

Here's mine:

One of my clients also owns a graphics shop.

TSCLBC1.jpg

TSCLBC2.jpg

Just a short "Thank You" for Troy, . . . I like those business cards. I had wanted to do something more dramatic at first, . . . dropped back to plain practical, . . . just may follow your lead and do something more colorful and dramatic.

May not also, . . . but thanks for your post, . . . at least it has gotten me to thinking more about it.

May God bless,

Dwight

Just a short "Thank You" for Troy, . . . I like those business cards. I had wanted to do something more dramatic at first, . . . dropped back to plain practical, . . . just may follow your lead and do something more colorful and dramatic.

May not also, . . . but thanks for your post, . . . at least it has gotten me to thinking more about it.

May God bless,

Dwight

I designed them, my buddy printed them. If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask!

Troy