Sign in to follow this  
Sixer

Where Can I Find These Snaps For Iwb Holsters?

This may not be the right forum, but I'll give it a shot anyway...

I have 2 different holsters that have these types of snaps on them. Can anyone tell me where to buy these? Thanks!

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

they are not snaps. they are t-nuts your local hardware store will have them

Hatley is correct...they are "T" nuts..you can get them at Lowes, Home Depot, or local hardware store. I use two sizes 6/32" and 8/32" (same thread size as Chicago Screws). If you have a local bolt supplier you also get them by the 100 count for far less than you pay at the box stores.

Edited by tennoutrider

Hatley is correct...they are "T" nuts..you can get them at Lowes, Home Depot, or local hardware store. I use two sizes 6/32" and 8/32" (same thread size as Chicago Screws). If you have a local bolt supplier you also get them by the 100 count for far less than you pay at the box stores.

Awesome, thanks guys!

You are correct sir... they are "Pull the Dot" snaps.

I stopped by Lowes this evening and picked up a few sets of the tee nuts. Thanks again for your help :)

If you order the Pull The Dot snaps, make sure you get the 6-32 T nuts and 3/8" 6-32 button head cap screws that use 5/64" (I think) allen wrench. You may want to pick up 1/2" and 1/4" screws too for different leather thicknesses and applications. They are cheap enough to have a few different sizes around.

Also, that holster has the T nut on the back side going through both layers of leather. I find it is a much cleaner look if you put the T nut inbetween the leather layers. When doing this, you will used the 3/8" screw likely and the 1/2" for going all the way through both layers.

I am also in NW MO and use those items. I might be able to help with the snaps.

PM Sent