cowdog

Roller Edge Guide

Hello everyone.... I am trying to find a roller edge guide for my old singers ( I have a 31-15 and a 111w153). I almost had one bought from ebay...but no luck. Des anyone know of a source for new ones??

Hello everyone.... I am trying to find a roller edge guide for my old singers ( I have a 31-15 and a 111w153). I almost had one bought from ebay...but no luck. Des anyone know of a source for new ones??

Check with your local sewing machine dealer I bet he will have one..

You can get a magnetic non-roller edge guide from Bob or Steve (click link at top of page for Leathermachineco.com) and it will work fine, better than a roller for the small machine. Installation is dead simple too. I think they are about $15 or so.

Art

I bought mine from http://stores.ebay.com/SHARP-SEWING-SUPPLIES

It was something like $15

They might not have them listed. Try emailing them or any of the other large industrial suppliers.

Hey Thanks for the info....I think the magnetic one sounds great!