Sign in to follow this  
AmmoHouse

New guy

Just wanted to say hi from the new guy!

I've played around making leather before, but I was never good at it.

I've grown tired of buying holsters and such. So, I decided to try my hand at leather work.

I've been at it for a couple of weeks when I have the time and I really enjoy it.

So, be warned...I'm going to ask alot of stupid questions.

Of course, I'll try and search for the answer first.

Thanks

Cool, ask those questions. I get lots of good tips just lurking and reading responses to other peoples questions. Welcome

Welcome to the forum. Questions & answers are one of the key successes of this forum along with a group of great folks. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Hi and welcome!

Don't be afraid to ask, everyone here is very helpful and there are no dumb questions ya' know (I already posted them IF there is any).

Tom

:welcome: Ammo! As for stupid questions... I have found that everytime someone asks what he/she thinks is a stupid question a ton of people always say "Yeah, I'd like to know the answer too!" This is a fun place to ask anything leather!

Welcome to the forum. I know you will learn alot here and eventually be able to add to the knowledge we have here with your experiences.

Ammo, great to have you here, don't be afraid to ask what you may think is a stupid question, with leather there are none. We all started at one point not knowing, and have all had to ask what we thought may be a stupid question just to find out that more than one person was wondering the same thing.

You'll find everyone here is extremely friendly and very helpful. Enjoy.

Ken