Roger

on to the next seat

The finished piece is awsome and I love the shape of it. The Shirley mexican gives a nice flow around the edge.

Stunning seat!

Tom

Awesome as usual Roger.

Also, I saw Nardi's '67 BSA in the new issue of The Horse. That seat is holding up great, It looks the same as it did the first time I saw it and he rides that bike quite a bit. Great quality work and congrats on the magazine.

John

The finished piece is awsome and I love the shape of it. The Shirley mexican gives a nice flow around the edge.

Stunning seat!

Tom

thaks tom! i really like that lacing pattern! i can lace a seat iin about the same amount of time as my regular cross stitch

Awesome as usual Roger.

Also, I saw Nardi's '67 BSA in the new issue of The Horse. That seat is holding up great, It looks the same as it did the first time I saw it and he rides that bike quite a bit. Great quality work and congrats on the magazine.

John

thanks much john!

i m actually in three mags this month!! the other two are roadbike and brit chopper.

i need to get them scanned in and put up on my site :)

hello roger

well done and the coloring is perfect

I see a lot work you done on the chopper forum allways great........stuff

greetings from Bavaria

Johann

Curious where I can find instructions on that braid. I researched a little, but couldnt find anything.

Edited by Gibbsleatherworks

tHANKS GUYS!!

Curious where I can find instructions on that braid. I researched a little, but couldnt find anything.

it's a modified round braid/mexican basket weave. if you have instructions for that you follow it but where ever you would go under for round braid, you don't with this pattern. it all lays on top.

hope you can follow