Dink

Anthony Chaps.jpg

IMG_1239_1.jpg

DC RR 07 3.jpg

post-2367-127294244852_thumb.jpg

post-2367-127294251024_thumb.jpg

post-2367-127294262399_thumb.jpg

Very nice!

Who do you get your Metalisc leather from?

I get my metallics at either Seigel or the hide house.

Dink

Very nice!

Who do you get your Metalisc leather from?

Thank you very much for the info. That red metalic is totaly glowing!

I also love the red, but I love the others too :)

They look very good. I love the tooling on the queen chaps. It looks really nice. I actually have a pair of chinks from you and they have been great. Very durable and still look really nice.

How do you make your pocket hook? I've tryed to get the leather to roll up as tight as you but by the time i get the tail threw it it is loose. Help with this would be great. I love how they look and work.

I think the best suggestion I have for the first ones is determine the strap amount needed for the size button you want, and then glue it and roll it tight and clamp it until your glue sets up then you make your hole an put the narrowed strap end through. I have not found an easy way to feed it through yet, I cut my hole from both sides with a bleeder knife then reach through with a pair of forceps. another way that I have done the pull through is by using the old type buckstitch needles that are hollow and have threads in them and can screw onto the end of the strap. Hope this is helpful.

Dink

They look very good. I love the tooling on the queen chaps. It looks really nice. I actually have a pair of chinks from you and they have been great. Very durable and still look really nice.

How do you make your pocket hook? I've tryed to get the leather to roll up as tight as you but by the time i get the tail threw it it is loose. Help with this would be great. I love how they look and work.

Thanks a lot for the help. Ill give that a try.

I think the best suggestion I have for the first ones is determine the strap amount needed for the size button you want, and then glue it and roll it tight and clamp it until your glue sets up then you make your hole an put the narrowed strap end through. I have not found an easy way to feed it through yet, I cut my hole from both sides with a bleeder knife then reach through with a pair of forceps. another way that I have done the pull through is by using the old type buckstitch needles that are hollow and have threads in them and can screw onto the end of the strap. Hope this is helpful.

Dink

Edited by bhansen05

Thanks everyone for your comments

Dink