I did this pattern by Tony Laier a few years ago, and swore I wouldn't do it again. The white paint is a pain in the rear, and hard to get even. Well, a lady at work saw a picture, and worked on me for a month to make her one, and I gave in. I got the white to cooperate, and the highliter too, until I sprayed Feibing's Leather-sheen on. The highliter ran like I've never seen. I managed to wipe it down and get it pretty even, but this is the LAST time I do this pattern! I mean it! lol

New Daisy Purse 001 (Medium).jpg

New Daisy Purse 003 (Medium).jpg

post-4924-127645809781_thumb.jpg

post-4924-127645811677_thumb.jpg

Well it turned out great Tim. I can see why she would want one.

Thats why you gotta be careful showing off your work, without fail your friends will pic the hardest thing to make.:lol:

wow, great bag

Good job Tim, looks very nice!

Bobby

I can see where that bag could be a pain in the, well, you know...

BUT! It is awesome looking! Here's a thought, next time charge triple what you charged for it. If someone is willing to pay that much for a bag, at least it will be worth your time and effort!

Very nice looking project!

Thanks all. You made me laugh, Troy, because that's what I did! I figured I'd throw an insane number at her and scare her off, but she just said ok. Gotta like nurses with disposable income...lol

LOL, sounds like a tactic I oughta try! Great job BTW and ditto on the white being a royal pain in the posterior... You made it work though!!

You_Rock_Emoticon.gif that really is cool looking, and atleast for me, inspirational... man... now i've got even more ideas that are currently beyond my abilities...bawling.gif thanks... hehehe...

eric