superchute

Blizzard in western SD

:deadsubject: that is all I can to is beat the horse. Snowing and blowing here in western south dakota and for about 250 miles around us ever thing closed and just watching the 60 mph wind go by. hope you all are haveing a better day where your at :helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Russ

:deadsubject: that is all I can to is beat the horse. Snowing and blowing here in western south dakota and for about 250 miles around us ever thing closed and just watching the 60 mph wind go by. hope you all are haveing a better day where your at :helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Russ

Awwwww, poor Russ! Just relax and enjoy your "snow day". Stop beating your dead horse, and use this op to go beat on a dead cow! :) I wish I could have a snow day...

And,,,, I thought I had it bad traveling WAY up north to Memphis....from Florida. I's supposed to get down to 56 tonight....

Without the wind, I would like to see some snow though.......kind of miss it

Russ

Ouch! And we've been feeling sorry for ourselves that we're struggling to hit 60. Folks who "miss the snow" forget what month after month after month of the lovely stuff is like.

ok now it knee deep and can see a hole 1/4 of a mile at the good times. I like hilly said time to beat some old cow hide so that is what im doing.

Russell,

The old joke is to tie a set of Carharts and 5 buckle overshoes onto the front of your truck and start driving. When you finally get somewhere that a local asks what they are, you have found your new home. I have to explain that to some folks around here. Remember grandma's advice - cover up your head or you will catch double pneumonia, then you'll be sorry. We fly into RC next Sunday, so I expect we'll see some snirt in the shaded spots in the hills.

<snip>

I would like to see some snow though.......kind of miss it

You're really sick. :)

Thought I would share some pics of the lovely tropical heat wave that passed last night and most of the day today. It was really beautiful!!! NOT!!

jse_snow3.jpg

jse_snow2.jpg

hope.jpg

jse_snow.jpg

ClayM.

jse_snow1.jpg

post-255-1209776515_thumb.jpg

post-255-1209776537_thumb.jpg

post-255-1209776559_thumb.jpg

post-255-1209776577_thumb.jpg

Russell,

The old joke is to tie a set of Carharts and 5 buckle overshoes onto the front of your truck and start driving. When you finally get somewhere that a local asks what they are, you have found your new home. I have to explain that to some folks around here. Remember grandma's advice - cover up your head or you will catch double pneumonia, then you'll be sorry. We fly into RC next Sunday, so I expect we'll see some snirt in the shaded spots in the hills.

In 1972 I moved from Grand Forks, ND to Arlington, Va. Shortly thereafter I went to trade-in my Ford wagon with trickle charger and heater cord out through the grill and the dealers just didn't know what to think. I finally just replaced the water hose and pulled out the charger just so I could trade my car in to get a new one.

Do they still have power posts up to plug in your car at work?

Regis

Sorry guys,It hit 78 degrees here in Md today. BUT< I teach so we would rather have a snow day! LOL

here at the ranch we have 18 to 24 inches of snow every where and then there is drifts. about 4 inches of water in this storm for here.

100_0267.jpg

100_0268.jpg

post-5321-1209785509.jpg

post-5321-1209785769.jpg