Some of ya may recall the biomech notebook i did for a friend. I've been wanting to do one again every since. The past month we have been working together and i've been looking at the notebook the whole time. Fuel on the fire if you will.

His notebook, done after his tattoo

lhwithtat01.jpg

I don't have a tattoo but, this has been in my head since i've done his. I did all the drawing and redrawing yesterday and i've been tooling all day today.

biosktool01sm.jpg

biosktool02dm.jpg

I had a reality check on this one. I didn't glue it down or use any type of backing. Just as i was finishing the back piece. I noticed the leather was starting to bow up on me. I thought for sure it was stretching . I wet it a little again then stuck it under one of my slabs to dry. It was curling up bad and i got lucky cause it was just curling as it was drying. After drying under the stone it's fine. Whew that was a close one. I'll be using something from now on !

post-158-1210214006_thumb.jpg

post-158-1210214130_thumb.jpg

post-158-1210214161_thumb.jpg

Hey Freak,

The first one was really neat and this one looks like it is gonna be too. I cant wait to see what you have planned for it.

"freakin-astic!!!!" this is a very cool design!

really nice!

Freak,

That is some strange stuff!!! lol I like the way the skull is suddenly there then it is gone if you look at a different part of the piece. This is cool!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

ClayM.

Hey Freak, you're da' man!

I was just thinking bout that bio-mech notebook and wondering who posted it the other day. Got a new printer and browsed through some tattooflash on the HD I was just wonderin why we don't see more of it on leather. It looks so great.

This looks awesome and I can't wait to see it finished. Good thing you brought it up and I hope others will follow.

I actually got this kind of bio-mech tattoo blended in with my all Norse/viking myth/celtic theme that covers my arms. It's on the inside of my upper arm and reaches into my armpit, ouch, that one was not nice in the makings. Oh sweet pain.

Glad you worked the curling up prob allright. Stuff like that is nervewrecking.

Tom

That piece rocks!

It creeps me out in a good kinda way. Creep Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more.

WOW...that is Fantastic! Gonna look awesome when it's done I am sure....

Great work! I love the skull as well.

I really like that, can't wait to see the finished version!! :thumbsup:

To delve into the mind of freak.....WOW, this is going to be so cool, I love it. Can't wait to see the finished work, now get to it and hurry up.

Ken

Awesome work! I look forward to seeing the finished piece. Did you carve the barb wire, or is that stamped? Either way it looks great. I have a hard time with barb wire.

Thank you all very ,very much. Mucho appreciate it ! This is going to be a full size notebook. Just like the others i've done just using a full size pad. I'll be coloring it pretty much just like did the biomech notebook ( first picture ).

That is some strange stuff!!! lol I like the way the skull is suddenly there then it is gone if you look at a different part of the piece. This is cool!!

LOL, you gonna be alright ? i'll seal the skull before dye, i think it will stick out some then. Although i do like the camo affect it's getting now. hmmmmm...

I actually got this kind of bio-mech tattoo blended in with my all Norse/viking myth/celtic theme that covers my arms. It's on the inside of my upper arm and reaches into my armpit, ouch, that one was not nice in the makings. Oh sweet pain.

Glad you worked the curling up prob allright. Stuff like that is nervewrecking.

Yeah i got lucky on the curling part, whew close one. You know you can't just tell us about the tatt and not provide pictures. What wrong with ya ?!

To delve into the mind of freak.....WOW, this is going to be so cool, I love it. Can't wait to see the finished work, now get to it and hurry up.

Got home today and realized i needed to get more sheep, bahahah. ran and got me some more.Just oiled her up and i'll add some color tomorrow nite once she's soaked it all in.

Did you carve the barb wire, or is that stamped? Either way it looks great. I have a hard time with barb wire.

I carved all the barbwire. I think it's bigger then what it looks in the picture. Bigger = easier LOL !! I thought about adding some barbs on the stretched parts of the design like Tina does. BUt, i didn't want to steal her design. Nor was i sure i wanted to tool that many barbs. LOL !!!

Gimme a beer!

IMG_6561_01.jpg

post-5146-1210287525_thumb.jpg

You outdid yourself this time, freak! I like your rendition of it better than the real thing !

Kathy

And people wonder why we love leather soo much. Turning a flat piece of cowhide into a 3-d work of art. Very nice job!

Gimme a beer!

OUCH is right! would need more than a just a beer! :bike:

Gimme a beer!

Hey Tom, didja shave that armpit just for us? Awwwww how um, ...sweet?

Hey Tom, didja shave that armpit just for us? Awwwww how um, ...sweet?

Yup! Eh well I have alopcia totalis but I'm close to universalis. I really miss my beard, neraly drove me insane when it decided to leave me, just a few straws left.

I still consider my self a longhair person, it's just not visible.

I'm not sensitive about this thing, it's just cosmetic anyways.

Tom

Tom , **while popping the top of a cold one** now that's what i'm talkin bout. **slide the frosty cold one to Tom** Great lookin ink man. Is that you design or what ??

Yup! Eh well I have alopcia totalis but I'm close to universalis. I really miss my beard, neraly drove me insane when it decided to leave me, just a few straws left.

I still consider my self a longhair person, it's just not visible.

I'm not sensitive about this thing, it's just cosmetic anyways.

Tom

Woops! <open mouth, insert foot/> :)

Thanks mate! *psssch* *glugg glugg glugg* *burp*That one knew where it went!This design was some flash from the net and originally had an alien (from the movie) in it, I believe. Removed that one. Otherside of arm (just barely viewable on pic) there is a traditional runestone dragon that transforms into a mechanoid snake that disappears and then reappears inside my arm in this one and the tail comes out too. The tail is not finished.I get around to the pics later, tomorrow or so.Tom

Woops! <open mouth, insert foot/> :)
Lol, told you I'm not sensitive bout it.Tom

it FREAKin Rawks. I love it! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Dude this is awesome!!! You did a great job on it. The first is way better than the tat. Tell him to slap the leather on his leg over the tat. The new notebook is awesome too. Keep it up bro I love what you do.