Reaves Leather

Made By Stamps

So I've been looking for a while at different custom stamp makers to get my shop logo into a stamp and I was wondering if you guys had any places you liked using. Thanks.

When this question comes up it seams to be 3 players that comes up more than others:

http://www.phillipsengraving.com/Leather_Stamps.html Metal stamps

http://www.lasergiftcreations.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=20 Delrin stamps

http://www.greyghostgraphics.com/stamps.html Delrin stamps

I have one from Philipsengraving, much happy with it and very helpful servides. I hope this info helps you along the way :-)

How about a "brand " i can put on my wood burning tool?

b

I'm happy with mine from Grey Ghost. I don't know about a brand, but drop him a line.

How about a "brand " i can put on my wood burning tool?

b

Check out "lee valley.com" they sell branding iorns for wood, and yes you could use them on leather.....if you want to pay there price for it.

Does anyone have any contacts or links for someone who does custom maker marks that uses metal, kind of like your normal tooling stamps?

I am not looking for anything plastic or 3D stamp style like the guys listed above. Also $200 bucks a stamp is out. I know this sounds like a lot and picky but I want something traditional thats not going to cost me an arm in a leg.

Thanks

Infinity Stamps is the company to contact.........be sure you are setting down

when you find out the price........yes they are very fine stamps.

i am useing one from Gray Ghost and i very much like it, i think it was $75.00 +

Does anyone have any contacts or links for someone who does custom maker marks that uses metal, kind of like your normal tooling stamps?

I am not looking for anything plastic or 3D stamp style like the guys listed above. Also $200 bucks a stamp is out. I know this sounds like a lot and picky but I want something traditional thats not going to cost me an arm in a leg.

Thanks

Phillips Engraving is a metal stamp, no plastic. I have had one for several years now and paid $35 bucks. Couldn't beat it.

good luck

I agree with Kings X. Phillips Engraving made a pair of nice stamps for me in metal. They use the "Hefty Handle" from Tandy.