Cowboy316

A Miracle From God

Howdy Pards

my heart was telling me this morning that i needed to let my leather working friends what happened to me

yesterday when i was helping my friend feed cows we had just got done feeding and had pulled pack on to the highway

and didnt have far to go to get back to the ranch turn and as we were turning left into the ranch we were hit by a semi that we never saw because of the sun shining in the mirrorswe got hit in the drivers door and spun several time before stopping in the ditch the only reason mt and my friend are still alive is the good LOrd above had his loving hands on both of us and also the fact we were in a 67 international pick up 100% american steel no one was hurt bad just bumps and bruises and i recieved a 8 inch gash on the back of my head that required 12 staples but all in all il be back to the bench in a few days but am taking the Bosses

(my wife btw) advice in just relaxing for several days

thanks pards for all your support and the support upcoming

Cowboy316

Glad to know you both came out okay, Tim, and thanks for sharing the nature of your blessing. Take care.,

M

Often the power of God can be a very strong guiding force. It does sort of say that you likely have yet to complete the tasks you were sent here to do.

It is good to hear that you are OK.

Aaron

Really thankful that you are okay!

Yep! 'Ever now an then, the man upstairs sends us a sign to let us know he is still up there watchin'. Glad to hear that he touched you guys the other day. Relax, get better, and stop to smell the roses.

Bob

Tim, He does take care of us, doesn't He? Glad you are all OK and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Howdy Pards

my heart was telling me this morning that i needed to let my leather working friends what happened to me

yesterday when i was helping my friend feed cows we had just got done feeding and had pulled pack on to the highway

and didnt have far to go to get back to the ranch turn and as we were turning left into the ranch we were hit by a semi that we never saw because of the sun shining in the mirrorswe got hit in the drivers door and spun several time before stopping in the ditch the only reason mt and my friend are still alive is the good LOrd above had his loving hands on both of us and also the fact we were in a 67 international pick up 100% american steel no one was hurt bad just bumps and bruises and i recieved a 8 inch gash on the back of my head that required 12 staples but all in all il be back to the bench in a few days but am taking the Bosses

(my wife btw) advice in just relaxing for several days

thanks pards for all your support and the support upcoming

Cowboy316

Trust me when i say the international had nothing to do with it it was not your time GOD has moore for you to do. A freind

God is good :thumbsup:

Wow ~ hope all is okay!

Thanks for sharing, Cowboy, . . . yes, . . . He is good.

We don't brag on Him enough in my book.

May God bless,

Dwight

Wow! I am so glad to hear that you and your friend had minimal bruises.

You must be feeling Very Lucky Indeed and So Very Thankful to "the powers that be"...

And that truck driver must also be thrilled that no one was more seriously hurt...

Have you had a chance to talk with him? I can only imagine what it was like for him to see

what was going to happen and not to be able to do anything about it.

You and all of your families were So Very Fortunate! I am so happy to hear that you are going to be OK!

howdy gang

thanks for all the kind words im greatful means the world to me knowing that you were here for me

just got pics of the truck i was in and thought i might let ya have a peek LOL

thanks again

Cowboy316

post-9589-044689600 1296338619_thumb.jpg

post-9589-043891400 1296338638_thumb.jpg

Whoa, I guess that truck is indeed totalled... Glad that you and your friend are okay. Miracles do happen!

Take care,

Janne

howdy gang

thanks for all the kind words im greatful means the world to me knowing that you were here for me

just got pics of the truck i was in and thought i might let ya have a peek LOL

thanks again

Cowboy316

:Holysheep: Thanks for sharing about your faith, its good to hear and see how God can work in people's lives. Glad to see this is a site that when God is mentioned the post doesn't get deleted :thumbsup: In looking at those pictures it also brought to my mind the mircle of the truck not blowing up or catching fire, isn't that what alot of that age ect of trucks when in a side impact crash like that doing due to where the gas tank was??? or am I wrong about the tank being kinda by the cab?? Anyway you are a very blessed man. Just goes to show everyone we never know the day or time so be ready always.:innocent: