jbird

New Half-Breed

Well, I just finished this one its kind of different from the standard stock saddle I have been making.

Its Thoroughbred leather and a timberline tree. 15 1/2 seat finished.

Thanks for looking

Josh

post-6549-043168500 1300381908_thumb.jpgpost-6549-063174500 1300381892_thumb.jpgpost-6549-015534600 1300381900_thumb.jpgpost-6549-040408300 1300381915_thumb.jpgpost-6549-092300400 1300381983_thumb.jpg

Well Josh, I guess now I need to buy a horse so I can convince my wife that I need a saddle like that! Seriously, that is a fine saddle, just beautiful craftsmanship.

Dave

Well, I just finished this one its kind of different from the standard stock saddle I have been making.

Its Thoroughbred leather and a timberline tree. 15 1/2 seat finished.

Thanks for looking

Josh

post-6549-043168500 1300381908_thumb.jpgpost-6549-063174500 1300381892_thumb.jpgpost-6549-015534600 1300381900_thumb.jpgpost-6549-040408300 1300381915_thumb.jpgpost-6549-092300400 1300381983_thumb.jpg

WOW! From a few wallets and belts to this in a years time!!!! Who are you working with, or was this yours from tree to antique?

pete

A fine looking saddle.....Yes... You have came a LONG way in 3 years........

Thanks All for the kind words.

Pete

I am doing it all from tree to sale. of course I have had a lot of help from the good folks here at LW.

Just me no one else.

Josh

Josh, Nice Job!

From the looks of the back of the cantle, this will be your personal rig.

Nice to have one of your own to use.

Billy

For the last time.....

Who are you, and what did you do with Josh????

Seriously, nice work! You should be proud of how far you have come in such a short time! I know I'm proud of you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope the customer ropes left handed, cause if he is not he better be stronger that the critter he ropes.

Howdy Steve

Yes its for a lefty, at first I was worried I thought gee whats is he saying but yes the horn wrap is wrapped counterclockwise.

By the way your work is out of this world.

Josh

Josh, Nice Job!

From the looks of the back of the cantle, this will be your personal rig.

Nice to have one of your own to use.

Billy

Thanks For the kind words.

No not mine my brothers. happy man and he paid for it, cant beat that.

For the last time.....

Who are you, and what did you do with Josh????

Seriously, nice work! You should be proud of how far you have come in such a short time! I know I'm proud of you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hilly

I am flattered! Thanks. yes its me just a little bit older and I have put some big time hours in but I love it and I really am happy about that.

Josh

Well now your gonna have to tell me how you get family to pay for work done!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Billy

i like it....i really like the mix of colors...and the matching headstall....very cool

Nice Josh, I really like it !:)

Great saddle. I really like the color/antiquing. What kind of leather did you use and how did you finish it?

Looks great, I like folks who's ideas are a little "out there" you pulled it off real well. What is your top coat of shine on the saddle? Jeff

LOL its a long story.

Well now your gonna have to tell me how you get family to pay for work done!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Billy

Thanks

i like it....i really like the mix of colors...and the matching headstall....very cool

Many thanks.

Nice Josh, I really like it !:)

Herman Oak Skirting, Airbushed light Brown, Dark Brown Antiqued,

neat lac reduced on the finish.

Great saddle. I really like the color/antiquing. What kind of leather did you use and how did you finish it?

Thanks

, the finish is neat lac reduced.

Looks great, I like folks who's ideas are a little "out there" you pulled it off real well. What is your top coat of shine on the saddle? Jeff