Sign in to follow this  
Double U Leather

Mother's Day Present

Here's the latest project from Double U Leather. As usual, the pic isn't worth a flip, but the product turned out really nice. Let me know what ya'll think. Be blessed.

post-7660-062054800 1303918005_thumb.jpg

Here's the latest project from Double U Leather. As usual, the pic isn't worth a flip, but the product turned out really nice. Let me know what ya'll think. Be blessed.

Looks very nice Rookie, your mom is sure to love it. Reminds me, I need to finish my mom's belt...hehe

Actually, it's not my mom. It's for the wife of a guy my son and I rope with. LOL. My mom is 80 yrs. old. She don't rope much anymore.

Ah, gotcha...doesn't mean she wouldn't appreciate a good looking rope can though! ;)

An added note on this order...I delivered it yesterday at a junior rodeo where the guy who ordered it supplied the calves. He was ecstatic (sp). And, there were several people milling around when I gave it to him. Could very well turn into more rope can orders.

leatherrookie

An added note on this order...I delivered it yesterday at a junior rodeo where the guy who ordered it supplied the calves. He was ecstatic (sp). And, there were several people milling around when I gave it to him. Could very well turn into more rope can orders.

...and that is how it usually works too!!

I have gotten more work from just making deliveries at horse events, than with all my advertising. I have set up booths, not to sell items, but to inform and help out. I get lookers that want but dont have any money, and I also get some people who walk up just to put something down with a disagreeable comment. That's ok too.

But, when I make a delivery out in the open for all to see, it never fails that at some point later in time I get a call from someone that was there.

and to add to your day , let me add another, VERY NICE JOB on the can cover to your stockpile!

Joel

I'm really IMPRESSED,great job. Been thinking about doing one of those,gonna start doing one now.