Sign in to follow this  
benlilly1

Latest Motorcycle Seat

Latest seat finished with triple lacing.

Very nice work! What tool do you use to get the nice round, evenly space holes for lacing? Thanks.

Thanks! Just a single 1/8" hole punch.

Very nice work! What tool do you use to get the nice round, evenly space holes for lacing? Thanks.

Mortal, I use Fiebings dyes and their Atom Wax... Thanks everyone for the comments!

Love the color difference. Both traditional leather colors- What kind of dyes and finishes do you use?

Great looking seat!

Great looking seat

Top notch seat.......like the flames....wonder what beveler u used.....? Seems like it has a some-what flatter angel.....makes it look more broad!

Good color selection, very nice dye job.....lacing seems perfect....almost a tad to fine for the style of seat.....all over design is simple, well thought and a big chunk of "old school" thinking.....well, I guess u get an "A plus" for that one....hahaha....now get back to work and show us some more...

Greetings

Jimbob, I used F900 and B701 for bevelers and a little help from a modeling tool. Lacing is the triple stitch. I would like to learn more exotic lacing. I love to lace. Yep, old school was what I was going for...Thanks for the comments!

Top notch seat.......like the flames....wonder what beveler u used.....? Seems like it has a some-what flatter angel.....makes it look more broad!

Good color selection, very nice dye job.....lacing seems perfect....almost a tad to fine for the style of seat.....all over design is simple, well thought and a big chunk of "old school" thinking.....well, I guess u get an "A plus" for that one....hahaha....now get back to work and show us some more...

Greetings