Sweet action! One question though. Do you ever sleep or do you just think up and build the most stylish rigs I have ever seen 24/7? Seriously, every time I log on I start looking for anything you've done recently.

Very cool looking rig. Wade is a good buddy of mine too.

Blackhammer cant thank you enough. I have had some very close calls in the last 2 years with illness. Twice almost didnt make it. I,m pushing 70 and would like to make a few more rigs to be remembered by while I still can. Dont know how much longer I will be able to keep doing this so please enjoy and thanks again. KT Thanks Lui. I was going to use one of my John Cohea Hawks but it was to large. KT

Edited by kid terico

Unusual and interesting. Hang in there KT. You're only a couple years older than me and, right now, an inspiration. I always look forward to seeing every new piece of work that you do.:yes:

I am sooooo totally impressed, respect, and admire your work...

... Hold in High regard... where do you get your inspiration...

Everyone and LN leather , Thank you. Comming up with new ideas is very hard when you make as I have. I stsrt a new one and half way throu the rig it starts looking just like one I made a year ago. KT

Kudos to you, every time I see one of your holsters I basically drool. I really like this set up. I got lots of practicing to do, especially compared to your rigs.

Duke thank you . Dont give up. I started 5 years ago in my garage.. I have never taken a lesson or watched a cd. Just kept trying to get better. KT