Sign in to follow this  
Dagr

Wrist cuff for a friend

My wife requested this for a tribal bellydancing goth friend....almost hit the trash 3 times....just wasn't pleased with it....

marjhani1.jpg

post-6574-1212595767_thumb.jpg

Spider on a bellydancers tubby :crazy: I'm sure He'll like that!!!

It looks good and should not go to the trashbin, as with everything, improvements can be made but the design is great and I like the background style of it. Gotta try that sometime;-)

It takes some time to get the hang of swivelknives and bevelers so you keep pounding and soon you'll be where you wan't to be and realize you want to learn even more so the feelin of wanna toss stuff in the bin won't go away I think.

The girl has probably never seen anything like this so she won't take much notice of the stuff you were unhappy with.

I once saw a good piece of advise on here and that was, what makes a good leatherworker is his ability to cover for the mistakes.

Your design is quite advanced so the the whole of it all is what does it so good.

I'm doing new stuff right now that has been a rollercoaster of emotions. One day crap, next day ok, next day super and so on..

Just proves that we're thinking and care about what we are doing.

Tom

My wife requested this for a tribal bellydancing goth friend....almost hit the trash 3 times....just wasn't pleased with it....

marjhani1.jpg

I like it.

WINDY

mmmmm belly dancers.. oh yeah, the cuff looks good to me, nice job!

I like this piece for many reasons but if you still want to chuck it or just hide it I'll go in it's place.... :deadsubject: LOL!!!

I like this piece for many reasons but if you still want to chuck it or just hide it I'll go in it's place.... :deadsubject: LOL!!!

LOL :)

Since you guys seem to like the belly dancers, I'll link a video of my wifes troop down in the about us/off topic area

Edited by Dagr

:youwish:

Feel free to post or send me pics of the satisfied customer.