leatheroo

How To Do Piping Or Welting

Heres a nice tutorial on how to do piping. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhu4prqSdX8

cheers

Thank you Roo- think this one should be pinned?

So is the second foot at the end just another example of achieving the same thing? I didn't really see the point in changing out the hardware.

I think they should drop the bad music and put some commentary in....even if it's just a few words here or there. :blahblahblah:

Thanks,

Just seeing that first foot explains so much, I've got roller feet, but I'm always afraid of getting too close.

Kevin

There are "piping" feet for many machines that are made differently than the one shown. I have three different sizes for my Consew, 3/8", 1/4", and 1/8". These feet have a slot in the bottom that rides over the piping and stitches right against the bead.

Hmmmmm, I didn't think the music was all that bad. There are many more tutorials on You Tube for doing Piping and/or Welting with a person speaking with what they are doing.

ferg

Thanks,

Just seeing that first foot explains so much, I've got roller feet, but I'm always afraid of getting too close.

Kevin

Closing this topic because the video is no longer available.

Johanna