craig h

Tandy Inca Moccasins

I am attempting to make my two grand daughters a pair of Inca Moccasins for Tandy's kit. I am having trouble making the heel piece match the ending point to where the instructions say it should meet. I have laced and unlaced and restarted several times but the result's do not meet the instructions ending point. I was just wonder if any of you may have had the same problem dealing with this kit.

Thanks....Craig h

The baby Moccasin kit I bought had the wrong number of holes punched and it was not possible to lace them correctly. If your kit is the same as the one I had you will need to punch in one more hole on one side to get it correct.

Aaron

I have always thought, somebody should be ashamed of themselves for this kind of thing happening again and again in their patterns.

It should go as fair warning to all of us who use kits from any producer of kits to "dry" fit the pieces to see if they align properly and if not then one has the choice of returning the product or fixing it. I use several Tandy Kits and all of them have some little problems. Such is the life when dealing with companies that out source over seas. I have also run into this problem is buying new parts from the 1959 Triumph Roadster, i.e. that part is supposed to fit but is off by 1/8 inch.

BillB