Sign in to follow this  
Sanch

My Take On Belt Tunnels

Ok here's my latest for a medium frame H&K 45 ACP

IMG_20111031_133144.jpg

IMG_20111031_133245.jpg

Pretty cool looking. Does the arrow mean "this end up"?:specool:

Pretty cool looking. Does the arrow mean "this end up"?:specool:

Actually the"arrow" is a Norse rune that was engraved on weapons and stands for the Norse god Tyr was, look it up. Pretty interesting.

Edited by stealfdawg

Nice work. Lot's of curvy interest that I would not have expected in an HK holster .

It was fun integrating the tunnels in this design the small of back draw made it fun then the blocky gun even funner thanks for thbie kind words!

Very nice. Good job. I like that design. Cool maker mark as well.

Very nice. Good job. I like that design. Cool maker mark as well.

Thanks!

Great looking rig, color and construction etc... Only thing I see and it's from a holster I had made previously, is the trigger being partially exposed. IMHO.

Very nice! I'm not sold on the concept of carrying in the small of my back but you did a great job on both the design and construction.

Best regards,

Josh

Great looking rig, color and construction etc... Only thing I see and it's from a holster I had made previously, is the trigger being partially exposed. IMHO.

Im confused by your post is this design similar to one you have previously made? Yes the trigger is partially exposed the owners hands are big ol hamhocks. ! Rest assured any similarity is purely coincidence.

Very nice! I'm not sold on the concept of carrying in the small of my back but you did a great job on both the design and construction.

Best regards,

Josh

Josh I agree sob not my preferred carry either but I do appreciate the kind words from all!

Stealfdawg, I was not saying you copied a design, my appologies. My comment was in reference to leaving a portion of the trigger exposed. I had made a regular pancake style and had left the trigger of a Glock 19 partially exposed. A buddy of mine had pointed out the possibility of an accidental discharge. I'm not aware of the workings of that type of weapon and only wanted to make the comment, sorry for any confusion. I was not very clear.

Stealfdawg, I was not saying you copied a design, my appologies. My comment was in reference to leaving a portion of the trigger exposed. I had made a regular pancake style and had left the trigger of a Glock 19 partially exposed. A buddy of mine had pointed out the possibility of an accidental discharge. I'm not aware of the workings of that type of weapon and only wanted to make the comment, sorry for any confusion. I was not very clear.

Absolutely no apologies necessary!!! Just my lack of understanding!! The weapon has a positive safety unlike the Glock (trigger) safety so no worries for my part. Once again thanks for the kind words!!