Sign in to follow this  
pinkchaps

Desperately Need Cf Tri Fold Wallet Insert

I am in desperate need of a tri-fold wallet chaylor-fenelli (sp) insert. I am one short to

be able to finish my Christmas orders. If you have an extra and would be willing to sell

It to me, you would be a lifesaver!

Thanks!

I am in desperate need of a tri-fold wallet chaylor-fenelli (sp) insert. I am one short to

be able to finish my Christmas orders. If you have an extra and would be willing to sell

It to me, you would be a lifesaver!

Thanks!

Hi there. Have you tried Springfield Leather? They have the Chaylor-Fenneli trifold interiors in black and natural, and they have pretty fast shipping.

http://springfieldleather.com/Chaylor-Fenneli-Interiors/product/23579/Interior%2CTrifold%2CCF%2CBlk/

Ouch, dang. With that long of a wait, Springfield really should mark them as backordered. I couldn't tell from the website that they weren't available. Sorry for wasting your time on that.

For the tried fold CF I have there is no gusset. Question is is with the backing needing to be longer how would one go about punching the holes and stitching it. The bottom is a straight piece to attach as opposed to being an open place. If u get that description.