Spinner

Leatherburnishers.com Signing Off...

Latest Update:

I got to see the first batch of burnishers off the lathe from the Bears and they look great. As expected, Ed has put his own spin on things here and there and I think everyone is going to like what they see. Official announcement from Ed should be hitting the boards sometime soon.

Cheers,

Chris

Latest Update:

I got to see the first batch of burnishers off the lathe from the Bears and they look great. As expected, Ed has put his own spin on things here and there and I think everyone is going to like what they see. Official announcement from Ed should be hitting the boards sometime soon.

Cheers,

Chris

AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to see the spin that they put on them.

Fortunately I have a wood lathe to make my own. Just made 2 mallets and an osage orange maul this week.

Glad you got set up with a burnisher, too bad the guy on ebay is a douchebag. I hope he's not a LW.net member...we don't need his kind here.

http://leatherworker...showtopic=37023

I am still a new guy but I remember reading those posts. I will wait for Bear to start making them if he does .

Peace!

-Chris

Chris. I love the burnishers I have bought from u. But I have to say the thing that really makes u a top bloke in my opinion is that u happily recommended another guys burnishers to me, when u (initially) stopped.

Putting family first just makes u an A grade champ.

All the best

Don

Beary and the Bearman have the Leatherburnishers site up and they are taking orders sinpac.

http://www.leatherburnishers.com/

Thanks I just sent them a email