rgerbitz

Sheridan Leather Show

So who all is going to the leather show in Sheridan?

I will have a booth there!

Terry

I'm going, I'll be taking classes with Al Gould

I plan on being there too are you coming out Rob?

If all goes well I will be there on thursday for a class at noon, staying till Sunday. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I plan on being there too are you coming out Rob?

If all goes well I will be there on thursday for a class at noon, staying till Sunday. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I,m planning on being in Sheridan for the whole show. Sure wish we would wear name tags because in previous years I found out IILG and Leathercrafter.net folks were there and I didn't get to meet them. An alternative would be to try to meet briefly and introduce ourselves. However, this has been tried and did not work very well. Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Richard Hidalgo

Opelousas, Louisiana

Anybody else?

I plan on being there Thur. - Sun.

Russ

I'll be there all week. I managed to get into Bob Park's carving class on Monday and Tuesday. Can't wait!

Bob

I'm planning on going as well. To ID each other -- goofy as it may sound -- I guess we ought to wear name tags just saying LW.net. As in years past, seems like meeting fellow members is hit-or-miss without them.

Harvey

Los Angeles

I,m planning on being in Sheridan for the whole show. Sure wish we would wear name tags because in previous years I found out IILG and Leathercrafter.net folks were there and I didn't get to meet them. An alternative would be to try to meet briefly and introduce ourselves. However, this has been tried and did not work very well. Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Richard Hidalgo

Opelousas, Louisiana

Aha! A second thought. Along with ID tags in red letters saying maybe LW.NET, how many folks are staying at the Holiday Inn itself? It might be easier to contact one another if we know where folks are staying. I, for example, have reservations at the Holiday Inn for Thurs/Fri/Sat. Anybody else staying there, or maybe across the way at the Mill Inn?

Harvey

We have some of the Leatherworker.net name tags that Johanna left on our table to give out last year. We will have our booth again this year and I will put out the name tags for whoever wants to come pick one up. Our booth is right below the resturant in the East Terrace area.

Me to.

Bob Stelmack

www.pslac.org