BearMan

Grand Re-Opening Of Leatherburnishers.com

Hi Everybody,

Ed the"BearMan here, it's time for Beary and I to announce the GRAND RE-OPENING of LeatherBurnishers.com! About a month or so ago, Beary & I were given the Honor to take up the Leather Burnisher business from Chris Wright (Spinner). After careful planning & work, Beary is ready, willing & very able to fill your orders!

Three New Designs added to the list of your old favorites! Made by Beary, son of Ed the"BearMan" whose quality & style you'll recognize from our popular BearMauls & Beary Leatherworking Mauls. Look for our line of fine Leatherworking BearMauls to be available on LeatherBurnishers.com soon as well!

As an added bonus, Beary is offering a re-launch special!

For the First 25 orders, buy any Cocobolo Leather Burnishers for Dremel set with 2 or more pieces, & get the holder for free! The holder will hold up to 6 Leather Burnishers for Dremel. After the initial 25 Leather Burnishers for Dremel sets are gone, the holder will only be $5.00, unless requested in a specific wood.

How much are these gorgeous bits of burnishing wonder?

Leather Burnishers for Dremel (styles 1-5) are just $15 when sold separately or $12.50 each when bought as a set! That's a 17% discount when you buy two or more!

Want to add the new Swept Cone Burnisher to complete a set, it's just $17.50!

With all the different styles we offer, there shouldn't be any Leather burnishing job you can't do with these.

The six different Cocobolo Leather Burnishers for Dremel are:

No.1 ( 3/16" & 5/16") dual channel

No.2 (1/8" & 1/4") dual channel

No.3 (1/16" & 3/8") dual channel

No.4 (1/2") single

No.5 Flat barrel

No.6 Swept Cone.

Beary also has the Cocobolo Drill Press Leather Burnishers in 2 designs:

The Holster Makers Special & the General Purpose. Our drill press burnishers are $35.00 ea. They are both made with a 3/8" solid mandrel which makes them very strong & will fit virtually any drill press.

All Leather Burnishers are made out of premium grade Cocobolo, unless otherwise requested. The holders are made out of whatever we have the most of at the time. Of course if you would like a holder made out of something special, I'm sure we could come up with a good price for you.

Shipping prices start at $2.50!!. Wait, there's more! We'll be offering FREE shipping on orders of $100.00 or more, sent by Priority Mail!!

The web site revamp is only a day or so away…until then, you can order at: LeatherBurnishers@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Beary & Ed the"BearMan"

http://www.leatherburnishers.com (http://www.leatherburnishers.com/)

post-7175-074240300 1334272192_thumb.jpg

post-7175-040858800 1334272247_thumb.jpg

post-7175-089777800 1334272257_thumb.jpg

post-7175-099314700 1334272270_thumb.jpg

post-7175-078076900 1334272288_thumb.jpg

post-7175-051134300 1334272303_thumb.jpg

post-7175-077467500 1334272352_thumb.jpg

Here are some pictures of the Cocobolo Drill Press Burnishers and The Leather Burnisher Sets for Dremel.

Thanks for looking,,, LeatherBurnishers@yahoo.com

post-7175-054304500 1334272558_thumb.jpg

post-7175-025132200 1334272568_thumb.jpg

post-7175-079070500 1334272580_thumb.jpg

post-7175-001177600 1334272592_thumb.jpg

post-7175-009333200 1334272602_thumb.jpg

post-7175-004681100 1334272615_thumb.jpg

post-7175-021038800 1334272626_thumb.jpg

Nice! I need to hint to the wife a set of these and a maul. Birthday is coming up! ;-)

Woohoo! I should have the website ready to go for a midnight release tomorrow night and along with the new stuff I'll be adding a real online shopping cart to make ordering easier.

For those curious, I'll be handling the tech/website side of things while Beary & Ed handle the manual labor & money and customer service parts. ;)

Since I pretty much live on LW.net though, feel free to hit me with burnishing questions too.

Cheers,

Chris

P.S. - here's a pdf of the announcement for anyone wanting to share via email, Facebook, etc to pass the word along:

lb_re-opening_announcement.pdf

Edited by Spinner

I am customer #1. Better clean up my drill press for that pretty burnisher. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Dang it! Yet another thing I can't get in on until $$ improves. Uhmmmm do you have layaway?

Cripes! Something else to put on the wishlist! Those look great!

Hi Everybody,

Just an update,,, Things are going great! Chris, the web site looks fantastic!! Beary is turning & burning through the orders. His precision, & sense of Refinement makes me very proud of him! Thanks Everybody,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Great to hear Ed. I have a few things like the shopping cart to finish up but I was able to finally finish the FAQ section last night so the information side of the site is 100% complete now.

Now I just need that maul information... ;)

Edited by Spinner

Welcome back!

Hi Everybody,

Beary has had a great weekend. He was able to turn out lots of orders. I'm very proud of just how nice he's making these. Very smooth, very refined, & very precise! So,,, for those of you with orders, lots of things are headed to the post office in the morning. Thanks to Everybody!! Ed the"BearMan"

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Good to hear, keep it up!

Hi Everybody,

Beary has had a great weekend. He was able to turn out lots of orders. I'm very proud of just how nice he's making these. Very smooth, very refined, & very precise! So,,, for those of you with orders, lots of things are headed to the post office in the morning. Thanks to Everybody!! Ed the"BearMan"

Awesome!!!!!! Can't wait! Have an order this week that they will be used on, heh, actually rolled him back a half week so that the maul and the burnishers would be in.... and it looks like they will! Woot!

Hi Everybody,

We're in the process of getting the info together to add our "BearMauls" on the LeatherBurnishers.com website. For all of you that have one or more of our "BearMauls",,, some recomendations & comments would be Great! I'm hoping to have the info to Chris in the next few days, so he can do his magic! Thanks to Everybody,,, Ed the"BearMan"

Jusr got my drill press burnisher today. That thing is way to purty to use. But I will.

Thanks Ed, Now get da mauls up!

Jon

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Just got my dremel set in the mail yesterday - Very Very nice - Can't wait to use them! Thank you for bringing them back again!