I already posted this over in the Holster area, but frankly I wanted to show it off and get some comments from the not so regular crowd. This is the first full blown rig I have made for myself and am all-in-all very giddy with the results. Thoughts/critics/comments welcomed :)

2-9.jpg

1-11.jpg

post-19170-051372100 1338178051_thumb.jp

post-19170-095062200 1338178056_thumb.jp

Nice job...is it hand stitched??

Thanks Mike. It's all sewn by a Tippmann Boss, have the utmost respect for anyone with the patience to hand sew an entire rig like this.

I already posted this over in the Holster area, but frankly I wanted to show it off and get some comments from the not so regular crowd. This is the first full blown rig I have made for myself and am all-in-all very giddy with the results. Thoughts/critics/comments welcomed :)

2-9.jpg

1-11.jpg

BIG gun, BIG bullets,,,,,BIG TALENT !!!!

Very nice work!!!

Jim

I don't know squat about holsters but this one looks nice and clean to me, well done Eaglestroker.

Cheers,

Clair

I am a wheel gun fan and like the cartridge loops verymuch. I like the holster design, thumb break and all. Very nice basket weave onthe design. The rig is what I would describe as "Old School".

From a personal perspective I would have covered the trigger (or at leasthalf). Based on current LEO firearms training a covered trigger guard is amust... Just me tho.

Very professional job indeed.

DBP

I am a wheel gun fan and like the cartridge loops verymuch. I like the holster design, thumb break and all. Very nice basket weave onthe design. The rig is what I would describe as "Old School".

From a personal perspective I would have covered the trigger (or at leasthalf). Based on current LEO firearms training a covered trigger guard is amust... Just me tho.

Very professional job indeed.

DBP

That is very nice work :clapping:

Old School, not much different than my first LEO rig. Very nice work. ld2k2.jpg

That looks way cool!!! I wont be robbin' your house any time soon!!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

That looks way cool!!! I wont be robbin' your house any time soon!!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif