Jordan

A few of my newest wristbands

Last saturday depleted most of my wristbands so I set about making a few today one was special order the others from customer input, hope they sell tomorrow.

P7310022.JPG

P7310024.JPG

post-4868-1217641181_thumb.jpg

post-4868-1217641205_thumb.jpg

I think the Peace Sign ones are Great!

Good luck tomorrow. I hope you sell them all, and then have to make twice as many right there at the show.

Thanks, I do need to find my pattern for a hair thingy shaped like a peace sign and uses a cuticle stick to hold it in place. If I was any good at skulls they would sell.

Maybe some matching wrist bands and billfolds?? I have found what will sell one day the next day no one will look at. So you never know....or I don't.

Hope you do great Sat. Nice looking items.

Jordan I use the ovals from Tandy and I draw my skulls on them and then punch holes on the ends for the stick. Which Tandy sells too.

Those look great Jordan! I really dig the green one with the skull and Germanic crosses.

Is the skull that new craftools punch or have I dreamt that they put such a punch out??

Do you also dream about making things in leather?

Tom

It is a tandy stamp, part of their biker series Skull with an Iron cross in the background, it is a little difficult to get a good impression, gotta smack it real good without moving it. Some day I will get me an arbor press for those bigger stamps. No leather dreams yet, unless you count the ones I would have to list in the adult section :banana::rofl: They all sold today in the 1st couple of hours and I got some orders for more next saturday.

I really like those. I'm gonna try making a few. Is there one size that seems to be more popular than others? 1" or 1 1/2"?

Tom

The 60's won't die as long as we refuse to leave them! Peace! Nice job!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I really like those. I'm gonna try making a few. Is there one size that seems to be more popular than others? 1" or 1 1/2"?

Tom

Ya Jordan, what size is poplar? BTW, your work never ceases to amaze me! :notworthy:

Randy

Edited by Randyc

Thanks much, 1&1/2 to 2 inch seems to be the width and double snaps sell better than grommet and thong ties, sold out again, could be the $8.00 price or nostalgia. Time and my cost is very little as usually the leather is scrap from other projects and maybe an hour to make one excluding drying time. I am getting a little tired (Bored) of the smaller items and look forward to more challenging projects. I just got a new beach cruiser bike and it will be a testbed for some new ideas for bags and such, and excersize too, I had forgotten how much fun riding a bike was, maybe I can write it off as a business expense. LOL

It is a tandy stamp, part of their biker series Skull with an Iron cross in the background, it is a little difficult to get a good impression, gotta smack it real good without moving it. Some day I will get me an arbor press for those bigger stamps. No leather dreams yet, unless you count the ones I would have to list in the adult section :banana::rofl: They all sold today in the 1st couple of hours and I got some orders for more next saturday.

Oh you still have such dreams!!! and I thought I was younger than you :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info on the stamps. I prolly should surf around their site more often but this place is waaaay cooler, especially those donuts laying around here, I think they might be responsible for some really funny dreams of mine :blink:

Congrats on the selling!

Tom

Those should go fast! They look great.

ArtS

They all sold again, in spite of a wind disaster yesterday, gusts of 35-40 broke more slats of my canopy and it collapsed around me. Must have quite a sight. Guess I will be busy making more oak slats to fix it, no way am I spending more than I have to, luckily I am a jack of all trade and master of a few! :rofl: