Wolfsax

Time to stop lurking

Hey y'all!

I actually joined a while ago but got busy with real life and stuff. So I have now decided to emerge and show myself.

I know quite a few people are going to recognize me from deviantArt (here), so to those, I say well met, again. As for the rest, nice to meet you all. I also co-moderate the LeatherArtisans club on the site as well.

I started leatherworking as a kid, but quit for a few years and now I'm reintroducing myself to the craft (and the craft to me). I've done everything from keychains, a wallet, cell phone cases, coasters, leather rings, and pictorial carvings. I also developed a new technique with dream catchers that's original and no, I prefer to keep the secret to myself for a while longer.

Anyways, that's my short introduction, and I hope to add more stuff when I get things settled in real life and have time. Love looking at all the great stuff on here

-Wolf

Welcome Wolf! I look forward to seeing some more of your work. This is a great bunch of people with lots to share.

ArtS

Hi Wolf,

This is a great place and lots of great people. Glad your here.

Keep your secrets to yourself, if you want, but post us some of them fine pictures.

Wolf,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your dream catchers since I do some Native American art. Great bunch of folks here.

Wolf,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your dream catchers since I do some Native American art. Great bunch of folks here.

Well, how about I find the right forum and post one just for you? ;)

Actually, I'm going to lazy (or efficent, depending you your point of view). I've done quite a few, and rather than post each one individually...

Dream Catchers

Leatherwork

I supply links to the galleries

Edited by Wolfsax

Hi Wolf. I am abit new here, but it's nice to meet you.

Hi Wolf welcome to the forum, were glad you found us so pull up a seat and grab a coffee and join in the fun, Don

Welcome to the forum Wolfsax. :welcome:

Edited by Tpsorion

Wolf,

Nicely done. I have posted my work on the Specialty Leatherwork Board > Other Specialties > Art > NA Totems and Totem Poles in Leather thread.