bobocat

prophetess

All I can say is WOW!!!!! That is beautiful work. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Without giving out all your secrets, can you tell us at least a little bit of how you did it? This is a truly amazing work of art.

I could not disagree more with anything i've read on this board. I WANT TO KNOW ALL YOU SECRETS ! MMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL

And don't worry about what section you post in, when you post work like this. I've always thought the "member gallery" name was a little confusing as well. Maybe we should look into changing the name to something more like Welcome or New member intro or maybe just knock, knock.....who's there. LOL

I could not disagree more with anything i've read on this board. I WANT TO KNOW ALL YOU SECRETS ! MMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL

And don't worry about what section you post in, when you post work like this. I've always thought the "member gallery" name was a little confusing as well. Maybe we should look into changing the name to something more like Welcome or New member intro or maybe just knock, knock.....who's there. LOL

I SECOND ALL THE ABOVE! Outstanding work. :specool:

Really nice bobcat, I have looked into the work of Michelangelo for some time now and just waited for someone to pick it up:-)

:cheers::thumbsup:

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!

:jawdropper: every time you post! I really set up to not be swept away before I clicked on the link but it was pointless, not even the sturdy whisky I just drank could help me from loosing my breath when I looked at the pic.

How long have you worked with leathers?

Tom

This is really amazing work. I have not yet tried the photo-realistic carving, but when I do I hope to work up to your skill level. Wonderful work.

VM