Sign in to follow this  
electrathon

Old Craftaids

I have a lot of old craftaids. Trying to clean things out and raise a few dollars. I will post more and more as I get things sorted and get pics uploaded. I want $3 each and I pay shipping. Min of 3 purchased at a time. Paypal is prefered. If you are looking for one in particular post the one you are looking for and I will look for it.

Aaron

I have a lot of old craftaids. Trying to clean things out and raise a few dollars. I will post more and more as I get things sorted and get pics uploaded. I want $3 each and I pay shipping. Min of 3 purchased at a time. Paypal is prefered. If you are looking for one in particular post the one you are looking for and I will look for it.

Aaron

Nice list of numbers. Wish I knew what they were. I did search a few but the first one and the last one were the only ones I found.... I might be interested in a quite a few but I'll need to see them. Can you lay out several with the color carve page up and they photographs for me please?

Me too please..

I'd like to buy one of the 2170, and the 4110, 6527, 2500, 2181, 2811, 2681, and 72073, please. :)

Dang it Winterbear..... you got two of the ones I wanted. and you never would have noticed these If I hadn't revived the thread. :bawling: <grumble>

I thought that pictures were required in these postings.

Edited by Sylvia

Aw... I'm sorry. :( Which ones were those and I'll keep an eyeball peeled?

I was waiting for some pictures... I did find the first and the last one... then.... well "F" it's not worth it. Enjoy.

Here's a pic showing SOME of 'em, and I know that 2540 is a 3/4" alphabet, and 2181 is an old belt design. Posted for anybody who finds it helpful ...