lowlife

Great Ebay Seller

I had been watching this stamp for some time but was afraid to buy since it was in the Czech Republic but then I figured what the hell its only 25 bucks I spend that much in beer on the weekend. So i bought it figuring it would be awhile if at all when I get it and if I did how good of a stamp it might be....... Well much to my surprize it showed up today 8 days after I purchased it. This guy is worth buying from again. to my understanding he makes them himself and it is a really geat quality stamp. It leaves great detail and sharp imprints. It is way better than any TANDY stamp I have bought. I know it was a foreign buy "I try to buy all or as much USA made as possible" but no body makes any like this that I have seen. Here is a link to his MY EBAY page http://myworld.ebay.com/007designer007?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Kehl

turkeytrack_zps51742c02.jpg

Here is a quick couple of hits I did. The leather is still pretty wet but you get the idea

EED5EF3B-018C-47A5-8E6C-39FF659D95B7-24004-000002A41D9F4B2B_zps452313f5.jpg

Thanks for the link. He's got a few stamps I'd really like to have.

Ive ordered a few from him, excellent tool maker, you wont regret it

I have bought seveal from him all good quality and all recieved in a very short time considering where they are being shipped from.

I copied the link to this forum and emailed it to Vojtech Darbujan, who makes these stamps. I thought he should hear about everyone bragging up his stamps that he makes. In buying a few of his leather stamps, possibly we have sparked the beginning of a great new business. Vojtech is an engraver and metalsmith and got together with a saddle maker in his area and thought he'd try making some leather stamps. Here is his reply:

Hello Gary,

beleave me, it makes me happy, your link and mainly the work for my Customers.

I already copied this praises, it is other kind of important reflexion to demonstrate to our communal officers

that in small village can be made important work on reputation for our forgotten region.

I want to impress my greatest THANK You for your letter.

God bless

Vojtech Darbujan

I have been emailing him lately about making some custom stamps for me.

Hello, Lowlife,

I haven't heard that myself. I'll mention it here when I do. But it will depend on what type of stamp you need. It sounds like he makes several different types. Like the ones he has listed on Ebay, to the magnesium plate type used in clicker presses.

To follow up on the custom stamp I had made:

Hello, Vojtech,

That is so cool! It looks fantastic!!! I can't believe you were able to get so much detail on it. From the wing feathers to the feet. The clicker die the guy made for me will get stuck in a box somewhere and never used again. Unbelievable!!! Thanks you so much!!!!!

406076233.jpg

Hello, Lowlife,

It is 1 1/4" long and about 1/4" high. It is made from a magnesium and aluminum alloy. Also he made it so the stamp could be unscrewed from the handle and used in a clicker press, and the metal it is made from can also be used as a heated brand. The one I had made a few months ago was clicker press type but it didn't have hardly any detail with it. This new one is like an exact copy of the image file I sent him. Really cool.

Just ordered the Barbed Wire set we'll see how they work!

Like many of you, I have purchased stamps from him and they are superb. Beautiful workmanship, fast service and priced very reasonably.

Was happy to have stumbled upon his items while searching on eBay.

Ray

I have used him several times and he's manufactured a makers stamp for me. Great service.