Sign in to follow this  
Tina

A little sneakpeek....

I have not really posted any photos for a while, I'm simply doing more than a couple of projects at the same time and therefor it will be some time in between them.

This is a little peek of what is to be done within the next few weeks...I hope:-)

Sneakpeek.jpg

post-5624-1220115980_thumb.jpg

Very nice carving work! Keep it up. I look foreword to seeing more.

Beautiful! Love the cala lillies. Thanks for the peak!

Crystal

Thank You both,

I will post up pictures as soon as they are finished:-)

Good looking pieces Tina, can't wait to see the rest of it!

Wishing you the best with assembly!

Tom

OOOOooooooo I love peeks!

Can't wait to see the WHOLE thing!

Just neeeeeed to do some braiding, and then some more etc etc etc....*Peuw* I'll be back with all pictures as soon as I'm done

Have a great evening everyone :cheers:

misleading thread title tina!!...i seen "sneak peek" and i thought i was gonna see some skin...should of known...cuz its not in the adult section :whistle:

darryl

Tease! LOL I can't wait to see it all! The sample is so good the whole thing must be spectacular!

ArtS

Just neeeeeed to do some braiding, and then some more etc etc etc....*Peuw* I'll be back with all pictures as soon as I'm done

Have a great evening everyone :cheers:

The roundbraid is great because it allows me to sit back, zip some scotch and watch a good movie with one eye so I save it up for nights (I'm a nocturnal person) when I can't bang and pound the leather because of the noise.

Tom

Darryl, What??? It is skin :rofl: (cow skin, right?)

Art, I hope it is going to turn out OK, the finishing touches is the hard ones in my eyes to make great.

Tom, So, another "Night Owl" :-) I wish sometimes I had someone finishing of the tidius braiding. To me it steels from creative time yet, very necessary to get those finishes that makes the whole thing come together. But, I don't mind the whiskey :cheers:

Edited by Tina

Darryl, What??? It is skin :rofl: (cow skin, right?)

Art, I hope it is going to turn out OK, the finishing touches is the hard ones in my eyes to make great.

Tom, So, another "Night Owl" :-) I wish sometimes I had someone finishing of the tidius braiding. To me it steels from creative time yet, very necessary to get those finishes that makes the whole thing come together. But, I don't mind the whiskey :cheers:

Off course I'm a nightowl 3 in the morning is about 6 pm for many members here and that's when activity seem to be high;-)

Talk about addiction!

To me braiding can be very much regarded as creative time. I'm thinking about the first rod tube..phew that is alot of braiding but also the Lailas purse had some nice applique to it. Whiskyflask was also designed around the braiding element.

Your Dionysos cup is another fine example with both creative braiding AND striking art. The black/orange tube I did is more restrictive both in braiding and decoration but for that one I felt I had to be very creative to set the design and even had to invent a way to get the orange crayon effect I wanted. Darn I miss that tube.

:cheers: Theese mugs holds whisky!

Tom

Edited by TomSwede