Wolfe

Blue Guns for Holsters

This may be a very stupid question, but where do you get the blue guns you are using for holsters? I have always used the gun itself, but would like to have a few of the more popular styles of guns so I could make up a few holsters as practice.

This may be a very stupid question, but where do you get the blue guns you are using for holsters? I have always used the gun itself, but would like to have a few of the more popular styles of guns so I could make up a few holsters as practice.

You ain't gonna believe this... http://www.blueguns.com/

(Why yes, Google *is* my bitch.) :-D

You crack me up tashabear....

Here's another link Wolfe:

http://www.ondutygear.com/ringsblugguns.html

I'm making a holster for a guy who has a Taurus 24/7. I can't believe my luck. All the hand guns on that site are $37.99 and the Taurus is $14.99. My luck is usually the reverse!

ArtS

Also check out K-man's post....he was selling some of his. You might find what you're looking for there, if he has any left.

I'm making a holster for a guy who has a Taurus 24/7. I can't believe my luck. All the hand guns on that site are $37.99 and the Taurus is $14.99. My luck is usually the reverse!

ArtS

ArtS,

You had better call and verify that. It appears it maybe a error. They show a pic. of the gun but it states "MAGAZINE" Hope your right but check it out.

Also check www.duncansoutdoor.com they make aluminum guns for molding holsters.Blue guns are great though. If you call them they may have makes/models not on the list.

Matt

Edited by MattW

You ain't gonna believe this... http://www.blueguns.com/

(Why yes, Google *is* my bitch.) :-D

They don't sell directly to civilians through that site so that site is useless. You have to go through a distributor (which is a list they have yet to put up).

I use ondutygear.com

If you become a business entity (usually a simple, inexpensive process), you can buy direct from Ring's. And becoming a business entity opens up a large number of other sources you can buy from, usually at significant savings.