I purchased my first sewing machine last week. a Consew 206 RB-5. Learning about tensions, bobbins, needles, threads and a little bit of sewing leather. Current problem is the machine is leaving a trail of Foot marks as it walks on my leather, how do I avoid this?

Also, Can anyone with the consew 206 recommend a edge guide so I can sew a straight thread border on my belts

Bob has a couple styles of edge guide. His phone number is on the site somewhere .. http://www.tolindsewmach.com/consew-206rb.html

And, there's a screw right behind the thread post (top of the machine, about in the middle) whre you can adjust the pressure of the foot (leff is less). It's set down just a bit, so you might have to stand up to see it.

I losen up the screw, still leaving a trail

You can try loosening the wing nut on the back & slide it down so the feet aren't lifting so high.You can also loosen the foot pressure moore too & if it gets too loose the machine will start skipping stitches.

post-7185-0-91051800-1377354525_thumb.jp