I have hundreds of skins of small/baby alligator or crocodile, I am not sure which. They were left over from an old project and I'm hoping someone can help me figure out exactly what I own and how much it is worth and where is the best outlet to sell them. I have 5 different colors. They vary in size but are all approx. 25" long and 2-3" at the widest part. Thanks!

post-6488-0-91774100-1377273188_thumb.jp

post-6488-0-28150300-1377273197_thumb.jp

post-6488-0-84235200-1377273219_thumb.jp

They look like tail remnants to me. If you decide to sell any let me know as I would be interested in a few. I have no idea on what the prices are

I'm sure you can find someone on here that would be interested in buying some. Figure out some prices and let me know, I'd probably take a few as well.

Edited by jessebeckham

If the price is right you can add me to your list.

Yes I am definitely selling them. I'm thinking in bundles of 10. Not sure of the price, I'm hoping I can get some good advise here or else I'm going to hit the leather stores early next week for suggestions. You can all either watch the thread or email me Rachael@heavyleathernyc.com. Thank you!

O.k, so I'm told that these tails go for $12-$15 each. I'll sell them in bundles of 10 for $100. Let me know if you guys/gals are interested. Rachael@heavyleathernyc.com. I have them in 5 colors- black, chocolate brown, eggshell, light blue and grey. Thanks!