Hey all, thought i would share one i finished up a few weeks ago... the customer wanted a double rig for a taurus raging judge...he also has shoulder obility issues so the cant had to be extreme..after six patterns and one pattern holster we finally agreed on this...the customer sent me a pic of the rig all dressed up...this was quite a challenge but really fun and the customer loves it...

post-30702-0-16288500-1383578989_thumb.j

Edited by renegadelizard

Nice sheen to the color. I like it! Oh, and the web site looks good too :)

Thanks, im using angelus 600 cut 50/50 with water..no too plasticy looking yet pretty durable..the website was a beast..it took me forever to do it...you never really realize how much work goes into a website until you have to do it...

NY reloads. Nice. I'm not sure my wife would help me put that on though. Don't think I could do it myself. lol Something cool about a double holster.

Edited by chiefjason

That looks awesome! I just got an order for something similar but for glock 22's. Great job.

I said as much to the customer..lol...he looked at me and said, i'll just thread it thrrough my pant before i put them on..lol...it has 2 belt loops sewn into the back as well...

good luck with that one..originally i though i was building it for 1911's, then he decided he wanted it for those beasts...the glocks should be easier/smaller...just have to deal with those dang jacked up trigger guards..lol..