MadMorbius

Material Guide For Juki Lu-563?

Hi folks, does anyone know where I can source a roller guide for use with a Juki LU-563? Ebay has yielded a couple of results but i'm not certain they're compatible. I'm wary of the effectiveness of these magnetic material guides commonly available.

Appreciate any sources that can be shared.

Gregg at http://store.keysew....nded-edge-guide sells the Juki MAH-152010A0 Suspended Edge Guide Ruler Kit for $225 on that Web sire and for $185 on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/...t-/270936108930. You might contact Gregg with the compatibility question.

I have one on my Juki 1508 and like it

Edited by Tejas

I just bought a guide for Gregg at Keystone for my Singer 111W155. Although I had to drill and tap 1 hole, it was a pretty easy task and works like a champ.

I think it was a clone/Asian version of the Juki, but he can fill you in on any particulars for your needs.

He's good to do business with.

Madmorbius,

Don't think I seen your email in my inbox, just in case you think I'm not responding. All the best.

Gregg

I have added one to my Singer 111 a couple of weeks ago - they are great! Mine has two changeable guides - one roller and one straight.

Edited by Constabulary

Thanks for the kind words. Both machines mentioned here, Singer 111W155 and Juki LU-563 can use these swing guides, but like said, holes into the cast iron will have to be drilled and tapped for this to mount onto the back of the arm of the machine in this case. Some models already have holes than can vary from model to model in location and tap thread sizes, but this is not the case here.

Thanks again.

I am looking to get a edge guide for my Adler 67gk373 but not sure how to go about making the holes to mount it. any tips?