I don't specialize in purses at all (actually, I don't specialize in anything really), but a friend asked me to make some purses for his girls to save "College Money" in. He wanted them to have a coin purse, a bill slot (the bill slot is behind the coin purse), and a solid closure. Jordyn likes monkeys and Allison likes zebras.

This is what I came up with, thanks for lookin'.

post-37480-0-98492700-1392137311_thumb.j

These are great! I'll bet the girls love them.

Thanks, Rosi and 5Shot. The girls do love them (so do mom and dad). It was a fun project, and a chance to design something simple and functional.

Thanks again.

Thanks Aaron.

LOL You've done it now. When people see these, you are going to get more requests, and the first thing you know, you will be in the purse business. Very well done, indeed!

Thanks Slick. It really was a fun project. One of those, "hmm wonder if I can..." sort of things. I guess I know now.

1+ on the kudos. It isn't just little girls that like stuff like that. We have a customer that wants all her puses just driver's license size on the inside.

Enough for a card, keys, and some bills. Her name is Martha and we call them Martha Purses.

Cheers!

Thanks Studio-N. I got into the habit of making a template/pattern for every project I do, in case someone else wants something like it. I have a feeling I may, indeed, use this one again. "Monkey purse" has a nice ring to it. he he he.