RoosterShooter

Hard To Find Revolver Molds ....

Where can I find a gun mold for a S&W 629 and S&W 500 Mag. mold? I have looked everywhere and I can't find anyone who makes them. For reference ... it would be the Smith & Wesson N Frame and X Frame.

Thanks.

Edited by RoosterShooter

Here's an N-frame:

http://www.shop.bunkhousetools.com/Magnum-4-Barrel-929.htm

I doubt there's an X frame, but Duncan's Customs may have one. They have an inventory list, but I think that only shows what they have in stock, not necessarily all they're capable of producing. Might want to send them an email.

Paul

The only N frame I know of is from Bunkhouse tools they list as Mgnum. THe problem is over the years there has been several variations of the N frame even with in a specific model. I know of no one that has a S&W .500 mag holstermold/training gun/ dummy gun. These are the only manufactures of holster molds/ training guns/dummy guns are Rings - Blue guns, Duncans Outdoor, ASP, Blackhawk, and Multi mold (Multi Holster Company). THere are some smaller producers, Jared a member on these forums makes primarily semi auto molds and they are a limited veriety. If you have not already, let Jason at Duncans know what you want. He keeps a list and if they have enough requests they will make the mold.

I discussed having a modular set made with a 3d modeler about a year ago for the N frame with screw on barrels/frames. There are so many cylinder and barrel configurations the cost would be significant.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) you have to buy a lot of guns to work witth Smith and Wesson revolvers.