whipstitchwallets

Leather Similar To Horween?

ok - before you start telling me about where to go to get horween, I know about tannery row, springfield leather, mavericks etc...

I'm not looking for horween, not even because of the price, but because of how ANNOYING it is to get and shop around for. I'm looking for similar high end brands. I can't seem to find any but there HAS to something surely?

Do you have a problem with Wickett and Craig Leather. I am not sure what your defenition of high end brands is but for me Wickett and Craig would fall into that category.

not sure what you mean, springfield leather has 4-5 different horweens leather in a range of sizes.

What kind of leather are you looking for? If you're looking for something like their ChromeExcel then there's no on else in the US that does pull-up leather in that many varieties. They are a bit unique in their offerings as far as American tanners are concerned. But it all depends on what you're looking for...

Andrew

@camano ridge - wickett and craig looks promising! I will contact them soon, thanks

@DavidL - I don't mean to say anything bad about the companies mentioned; I'm looking for alternatives

@Andrew - I'm looking for pull-up leather, like you said. Even if the company only had one or two varieties i would still check them out. do you know of any outside the US? I wouldn't spend more than the price of horween at this point though.

Thank you everyone

You can check out Waterhouse Leather I think they have a pull-up variety. There is nothing similar to Horween though they are their own beast.