KGV

Natural Chromexcel And Brown Chromexcel?

Hi all, im looking for natural and brown chromexcel in 3/4 and 4/5 oz. I'm familar with how ordering Chromexcel goes and my usual supplier is out for the time being. If anyone is selling any or can refer me to a supplier id be extremely grateful. Even if its a factory second that is half decent I'll take some as a last resort.

THANK YOU!

-Kevin

A local supplier (Landwerlen Leather) here in Indiana has some seconds, but getting a specific color is hit-and-miss. I have bought Phantom Rust and a chestnut, among others. However, the prices is $6 per pound (yes, that's right). I will be visiting again soon, and would be willing to look. Any particular brown you are looking for?

Springfield Leather in MO also carries Horween, at 9.50-10 per sq ft, not seconds.

-JV474

A local supplier (Landwerlen Leather) here in Indiana has some seconds, but getting a specific color is hit-and-miss. I have bought Phantom Rust and a chestnut, among others. However, the prices is $6 per pound (yes, that's right). I will be visiting again soon, and would be willing to look. Any particular brown you are looking for?

Springfield Leather in MO also carries Horween, at 9.50-10 per sq ft, not seconds.

-JV474

John I appreciate the great info!

Id be interested in that.

I sent you a pm!