Chief31794

Rjf Leather

Does anyone use their leather? They sent me some samples and it looks really good, kind of like what Hermann Oak used to look like. The Hermann Oak I've gotten lately is starting to remind me of my Tandy Leather days when they went off the deep end and started selling inferior quality leather. Their prices seem great and I'm just normally pessimistic when something seems too good to be true.

Chief

I can totally recommend RJF. Great service and best quality drum dyed veg tanned leather I have purchased recently.

Cya!

Bob

In over 50 years of leather crafting (40+ pro) RJF is some of the finest leather I've ever used and for the last 5 years or so it's all I've used so a big two thumbs up for Roger and his leather

In over 50 years of leather crafting (40+ pro) RJF is some of the finest leather I've ever used and for the last 5 years or so it's all I've used so a big two thumbs up for Roger and his leather

I can totally recommend RJF. Great service and best quality drum dyed veg tanned leather I have purchased recently.

Cya!

Bob

Thanks to both of you, It really looks like high quality, I just wanted to make sure that the leather I got would look like the samples they sent. The answers from you two have made my mind up.

Thanks,

Chief

I have only placed a single order with him. He is great to deal with and the leather is wonderful, I will be ordering from him again with out hesitation!

Jumpin' on here. Just talked to Roger -- ordered a few different weights. Friendly fella, think this might just work out :)

You are going to love it. Never got a bad hide yet, fast and friendly service.

I was just searching for different retailers other than Tandy (closest one is a three hour ride) only to find out that rjf is a 20 minute drive from my house! And by the way you guys are talking i will definitely be happy with their product. thanks so much!