Thought I'd show this one off... made it up last night and shipped it out this morning. I made the back out of a nice 4/5 veg tan side I picked up. Nice and supple temper to it that made the whole wallet feel really nice. Guts made from 2/3, lined with 1oz pig.

Eco-Flo timber brown and antiqued. Oiled and sealed with Resolene. Now I have about a dozen more to make!

Cheers,

Andy

post-8183-0-49304800-1400707990_thumb.jppost-8183-0-09623800-1400708001_thumb.jp

nice "texture" to the leather. Did you imprint it on a stone to make it look like that?

Cool wallet, Andy!

Thank you!

nice "texture" to the leather. Did you imprint it on a stone to make it look like that?

Thanks! No texture on there, the leather is very smooth. I think what you're seeing is the antiquing method makes it appear to be more distressed than it is.

The curve of the card slots makes your wallet seem really 'happy'. This is a great looking wallet.

Do you use a rig to get your logo to stamp directly in the middle??

Yes, my eyeballs! ;-)

The curve of the card slots makes your wallet seem really 'happy'. This is a great looking wallet.

Thanks! Yeah, all my wallets come with a free smile. Ha! :-)