KandB

Springfield Leather Company - That Time They Told Me To Get Lost.

DavidL

So getting two hides plus free shipping on one of them to Canada for the price of one is what you consider a good business model?

Still need to give us a guide on how to get the best hides we can and where we are getting them from.

If you look at my posts they are for the most part contributing to the forum. I take clear pictures and explain why and what I am doing.

I even remember where and how I buy my leather. If there is a minimum I'm pretty sure I can keep that clear too.

So you know those are mosquito bites, explain it so I can benefit from it. Do the Mosquitos feed on the hides after the cow is skinned or is this feeding taking place before? I mean are they somehow sucking blood from a skinned hide or do they chew on them to eat the flesh?

I have read a lot of posts on this forum and you Sir, seem to dispense a lot of information as though it were a fact and you have the knowledge others are seeking. I see that when you are directly questioned you give no answers and no support for your facts. You supply pictures that are at best murky and unusable for anything other than to say your camera is bad and you have poor photography skills.

Are you really a US Citizen running for office?

Answer one question at a time.

How do you know those are mosquito bites?

Should of known I was dealing with a psychopath..

Okay, so tha's two votes agin the calendar, one fer it ...

CRAP.. I hope they don't git offended and stop sellin ta me :rofl:

I vote for the calendar woo hoo

I see that when you are directly questioned you give no answers and no support for your facts.

I think your point was just proved. :spoton:

Well, I don't know that length of time in business has much to do with quality, or even service. Not speaking of any particular company, a long track record could mean great service, or could mean we make enough gouging customers that we can afford the bad publicity!

Oh Really???

More important, where you at in Iowa? We're up here in Fort Dodge. And we agree that you can't take down an attacker at 200 yards with the .380 -- An Attacker........at 200 yards? More like a stranger

C A L E N D A R .....

The original poster was venting his frustration over a situation. Right or wrong it was his situation and he was just venting. THis has turned into a be littling name calling contest. I am surprised that a moderator has not locked this as it seems to be escelating. We have all read David L's posts on other threads and most of us have learned to ignore them. I vote for the calendar as long as Kevin is'nt in it. :)

More important, where you at in Iowa? We're up here in Fort Dodge. And we agree that you can't take down an attacker at 200 yards with the .380 -- An Attacker........at 200 yards? More like a stranger

Now THA'S FUNNY :rofl:

Suuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... Tha's 3-fer, 2-agin :)

Robert, call em up an let the girls know! :clapping:

alright w.e. Im a member of a bunch of forums and this is the only one that I have problems with. Age gap thing I guess.