Kustomizer

Hi from MN

Hi all! I've been cruising the site for a few weeks now and am totally blown away by all of the talent here. I took a tooling class a few weeks ago at the local Tandy Leather store here in Bloomington, mn and Johan, who taught the class told me about this site (thanks Johan). I have done two practice pieces that I posted a few days ago for feedback in the Show-off section. My plans are to first practice until I get comfortable enough to tool a seat for my motorcycle and then if it turns out I'd like to get good enough to do some work for others. I've got tons to learn and I'll probably post some dumb questions, but I guess that's the only way to learn.

Welcome aboard. No better place to share and learn.

The only dumb question is the one not asked. I heard that somewhere.

Tom

Welcome and enjoy the Leatherworker.net experience. We are fortunate to have some of the finest leatherworkers in the world on this forum.

Kustomizer,

Welcome to the Forum. Glad you decide to join in on the fun. As you have already seen there are lots of areas to explore and a lot of talented folks. You will, for the most part, find them very friendly and willing to kick in their 2 cents worth of advice and share their experiences. Life is an adventure, and I continue to learn new things. Leather working is one that I continue to enjoy over the years. We are all trying to make this craft better and to improve our own work. Join in the conversations and share your experiences, that is how we all learn. The coffee and donuts are down the hall, just watch out for any fuzz on the donuts.

BillB

Hello from another new guy. Up until about 2 1/2 years ago, I was in Plymouth, MN for training every couple months. My favorite stop was always the Tandy in Bloomington. Not sure who was at the counter, but the guy was always friendly and helpful. I miss that place.

Welcome,

Your Never too young nor to old to learn a new trick... :coffeecomp:

Express your-self thru Leather and Art!