JLSleather

Shucks N Durnit

Dropped the aluminum 'dummy' for the Charter Bulldog off'n the table. Landed just right, no longer has a hammer on it. Concrete floor meets aluminum casting .... yeah.

I guess a bulldog really can't be considered a "pocket gun", but now you have one of the few.

Art

Maybe shoulda put the position of a thumb break strap ana snap BEFORE this? Oh, well, it'll still make a holster ... maybe one day I'll git another one. I thought about havin' this feller up the road weld it - build it up - but that's probably more money than a new dummy!

You might be right A' -- maybe SUMthin kin stick it back on there ...

Yeah, JB Weld will work just fine since you don't have to worry about it being a structural or load bearing piece.

Get it "tacked' back on by a welder or get a 200w soldering iron and solder it back on.

Talk the gun maker into introducing a hammerless model. :rofl:

The list is long and glorious. Dropping the new round knife and chipping the end. Dropping a round knife onto a side of leather and cutting it. Hope I can work around it. Dropping contact cement on the same hide. GRRRR. Putting 8/32 T nuts in instead of 6/32. Putting a hole in a nearly new membrane for my vacuum table.