carr52

View New Posts

Is anyone else having the same problem? When I click on the View New Posts tab I get an error message. It says Administrator has activated search flood control and I cant view the new posts. Bummer. If you can see this new post then it must be me. PM me if you can help , please. Thank you.

Tom

Tom- I don't know why you are getting that error. No one else has reported a problem. Try clearing your board cookies (front page, towards the bottom on the right) and reboot. If that doesn't work, I'll reset your account.

Johanna

Tom- I don't know why you are getting that error. No one else has reported a problem. Try clearing your board cookies (front page, towards the bottom on the right) and reboot. If that doesn't work, I'll reset your account.

Johanna

Nope, didn't work. I'm still getting the same error message.

Tom

Are you logged in as a user, if I forget to log in i get an error that does not tell me to log in, it just says that the request can not be processed at that time i think

This has actually been happening for some time, just click the link again and it should open normally.

The same thing happens it seems on any page bookmarked that needs a log in to display properly.

Book marking the main page for example comes up with an error msg, then you have to click something else to fix it...

This has actually been happening for some time, just click the link again and it should open normally.

The same thing happens it seems on any page bookmarked that needs a log in to display properly.

Book marking the main page for example comes up with an error msg, then you have to click something else to fix it...

I got rid the cookies and now it's ok. Only I didnt have any milk to go with the cookies.

Tom