8thsinner

Forum gallery

I just had a thought after reading Johanna's new topic.

Of all the free and massive gallery options out there, I propose that we open a forum account on one of them, Personally I do not care where.

But as space is taken up so quickly here that pics have to be removed, I think having one place to host pics of all sorts of leather work would give us all another link we can give to friends.

To avoid robots using this against us, perhaps we can have a password change each month mailed to us or something instead of putting it on here directly.

What think you all of this?

No pictures have ever had to be removed from this site. We have enough space for many many more pics. The only times pics "disappear" is when people use offsite hosts for their pics and then either make the folders private, remove or move the pics or delete the account. To give you an idea of our resorces- LW hosts 23 sites (it helps offset server costs) and we have room for 60 some more without ever getting into the area we have designated for LW. If anyone needs affordable dependable webhosting, and wants to support LW at the same time, send me a PM.

Johanna

Man, and to think I just renewed my hosting account 4 days ago. Next year Johanna for sure.

Ken