The only thing that makes sense based on those pictures is that the whole system uses single phase 220V. They just used a different plug to match whatever they had in the wall at the factory. Green is (should) always be Ground and there needs to be 220V between the blue and brown wires. There is no neutral wire (normally white). That's really all there is to it.

So one of those transformers should work fine I think. Just change the plug from the four-pronged one to a three pronged one to fit the transformer outlet.

A plug like this would be the right one, it's designed for 220V and 15A. The official name is NEMA 6-15P:

050169987582lg.jpg

Edited by Uwe

The 15 A plug is all that is needed. The 20 A plug is a twist lock, which don't pull apart as easily, so is nice to use. And as you can see, the 4th wire neutral wasn't used and does not need to be wired.

Tom

Thank you very much Uwe and northmount. I will switch out the plug and get a converter to get the machine up an running. That being said though, I still need to find a manual to be able to properly use the functions that this sewing machine is setup for, right? Otherwise whatever settings it was last used in will be what it is set at when I turn it on? I am guessing there is not a way to use just the motor without the extras?

Thank you!