Eberk

Looking To Upgrade My Stamping Tools

looking to upgrade my stamping collection from the craftool stamps. Looking for suggestions or if you have anything you would sale please let me know thank you.

Hello Eberk,

I don't think you could go wrong starting with Barry King tools. Whether you are looking for bevellers for floral work or basketweaves and geometrics he has much higher quality than what you currently have (in my opinion anyway) and the prices aren't that much more than the Tandy Pro-series prices.

Bob

I agree with Bob. I don't have very many BK stamps but now that I've tried them I can assure you I will NEVER buy a cheap stamp again. The quality of the impressions will take your work to a whole new level.

I would recommend Barry King Tools. He has everything in stock and at a descent price. Usually he gets early orders out that day and always by the next day. He even made me a special size beveler. I thought there was a size missing. I have 62 of his stamps and 3 or 4 of his swivel knives. I have been using the LeatherWrangler swivel knives in three different blade thicknesses. Took a while to get use to but they are great. Here is a few pictures of my tooling with almost all Barry King stamping tools. The new flower center is a Chuck Smith that I just bought of Ebay from Michael Fay. He said these were Clinton Fay's tools and they are selling some of them. I like the Chuck Smith flower center the best. Just ordered the two smaller ones. Good Luck.

post-37336-0-90377400-1451760433_thumb.j

post-37336-0-51480700-1451760450_thumb.j

post-37336-0-06304200-1451760457_thumb.j

post-37336-0-73641100-1451760466_thumb.j

post-37336-0-32745800-1451760480_thumb.j

Edited by Tim Schroeder