whitakermk

Metal Belt Clips

does anyone have a source for metal belt clips for holsters? I'm looking for some plain stainless looking ones like the Tandy 1240-00 - Belt/Holster Spring Clip

I need some for things other than gun holsters and was looking for a source where I could buy a "lot" say a dozen or 2 dozen. $2 bucks plus shipping seems kind of high. I've checked my local Ace hardware and they have narrow ones and local craft stores have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance - Kent

The cheapest I can find the nickel plated clips from my suppliers is $1.29 each if you purchase 100+ clips, plus shipping. For 1 or 2 dozen $2 each is a good deal, Tandy normally gets $3.79 for them.

have checked ebay or amazon, there is another website, knifekits.com or .net they might have them and also carry other styles, Kydex etc.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I went with the tandy ones for now as I had a holster birthday present to work on. The ones I had before came from a flea market. The guy had a booth of tools, nuts, bolts, oddball hardware items. I think I paid .25 cents each - wish I had bought the whole box. He's not at the flea market anymore.

Springfield leather has several kinds also. If you do the wholesale, they start around $1.50 ea or a little cheaper for 25+ of them.

We have them for $0.70 each retail price. www.weaverleathersupply.com

Search C1087 for that specific one...or we have another longer style as well.

If you have a wholesale account with us they are even priced better.

We have them for $0.70 each retail price. www.weaverleathersupply.com

Search C1087 for that specific one...or we have another longer style as well.

If you have a wholesale account with us they are even priced better.

Thanks Weaver! I set up my account today but probably need to call and give my Biz license info - regardless I am placing an order tonight. Bonnie at American / Big Horn says hello!